Location: Burleigh Beach, Gold Coast
For pricing, select all applicable options.
About the shot: This photo was taken on 13th March, 2022 at Burleigh during sunrise. I assembled my camera in its Aquatech water housing and swam out to the back break. The current was strong and made it very difficult for me to swim out to the break where I originally wanted to shoot. I ended up swimming into a section of foam which we don't usually have much of (created by big swell and lingering pollution from the floods). The sunlight was hitting the foam creating a glittery effect, which I think looks magic. This photo is a close up of the foam bubbles.
- Print Info
- Frame Info
- Prints are available in matte and gloss. They are printed on fine art paper.
- 5 x 7.5 inch prints include a white mat board with an outer size of 8 x 10 inch.
- 8 x 12 inch prints include a white mat board with an outer size of 11 x 14 inch.
- All other sizes are rolled and packaged in a tube.
- All frames are made professionally.
- Frames are available in white, black and raw oak options.
- We use a highly durable, 2mm thick clear perspex. This makes the frame very light.
- All frames have a d-ring and string hanging system.
- *Please note that the frame will be bigger than the print size you selected. E.g. a 5 x 7.5 inch print will have a 1 inch white mat board and 2cm wide/deep frame.
Our artworks are available in a range of sizes.
5 x 7.5 inch (12.7 x 19cm)
8 x 12 inch (20.3 x 30.5cm)
12 x 18 inch (30.5 x 45.7cm)
16 x 24 inch (40.6 x 61cm)
24 x 36 inch (61 x 91.4cm)
31.5 x 47 inch (80 x 120cm)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.