Location: Bondi Beach, Sydney
How I got the shot: This photo was probably one of the most challenging photos i've ever taken. It was an early morning at Bondi Beach in December 2015. I was already shooting the surfers in the water and I was about to go into the beach. I spotted a pod of dolphins and quickly swam out. If you've ever swum or been close to dolphins, you'll know they are hard to catch - especially when you're swimming and can't see much around you from such a low angle. I had already swum about 300m trying to catch them, when these two dolphins came up right in front of me. It was perfect with the sun rising in the background. I call this the 'lucky shot' because the camera happened to focus on the dolphins at the right time.
For information regarding prints, frames and canvases go to the ‘About’ page.For pricing, select all applicable options.
- Print Info
- Frame Info
- Prints are available in matte and gloss. They are printed on fine art paper.
- 5 x 7.5 inch prints include a white mat board with an outer size of 8 x 10 inch.
- 8 x 12 inch prints include a white mat board with an outer size of 12 x 16 inch.
- All other sizes are rolled and packaged in a tube.
- All frames are made professionally.
- Frames are available in white, black and raw oak options.
- We use a highly durable, 2mm thick clear perspex. This makes the frame very light.
- All frames have a d-ring and string hanging system.
- *Please note that the frame will be bigger than the print size you selected. E.g. a 5 x 7.5 inch print will have a 1 inch white mat board and 2cm wide/deep frame.
Our artworks are available in a range of sizes.
5 x 7.5 inch (12.7 x 19cm)
8 x 12 inch (20.3 x 30.5cm)
12 x 18 inch (30.5 x 45.7cm)
16 x 24 inch (40.6 x 61cm)
24 x 36 inch (61 x 91.4cm)
31.5 x 47 inch (80 x 120cm)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.